The Cannabis Oil Treatment for cancer is one of the most effective Alternative Treatments there are. However, it is very hard for people to access it freely and get accurate information due to marijuana’s condition as an illegal drug in many countries and states of the U.S.
Furthermore, it is necessary to research in depth this impressive plant, but the illegal condition of it makes it very difficult for the scientific community to do so.
If you are looking for an alternative to treat your cancer or alleviate the symptoms, or simply to get the best information about this topic, this definite guide to Cannabis Oil Treatment for Cancer, will definitely be a good starting point.
(Click here to enlarge)Share this Image On Your Site
Cannabinoids, the active ingredients of Cannabis
What’s the difference between CBD and THC?
How exactly Cannabis kills cancer cells?
Types of cancers that Cannabis Oil can treat
Cancer Symptoms that can be alleviated with the use of cannabis
Rick Simpson Oil
How to make Cannabis Oil
Cannabis Oil Dosage
Lifestyle and Diet Changes
Possible Withdrawal Symptoms
What does the American Cancer Society say about the use of marijuana in people with cancer?
Possible Side Effects & Interactions
First of all, let’s understand some basic concepts.
Marihuana is a very powerful plant which contains cannabinoids. Humans have cannabinoid receptors all over our bodies, which form a system by themselves. When this system is not in balance, the results are illness and physical complications.
The Cannabinoids found in Marijuana, mimic the body’s natural endocannabinoids, providing relief to those symptoms.
The two main cannabinoids in Marijuana are CBD and THC
THC – Tetrahydrocannabinol
THC is the principal ingredient in cannabis, and the responsible for the psychoactive properties of the plant. It’s basically with what you get “high” with. Besides that, studies suggest that THC is effective for:
- Cancer treatment and as aid for reducing the symptoms coming from conventional treatments
- Stimulates appetite for HIV/AIDS patients
- Help reducing ill people’s pain
- Inflammation and insomnia
- Reduces spasms and spasticity in patients with Multiple Sclerosis
CBD – Cannabidiol
This is the second cannabinoid with more scientific research. Besides helping in balancing the “high” coming from the THC, it’s also famous to help with:
- Genetics brain disorders
- Parkinson’s disease
- Ulcerative colitis
- Crohn’s disease.
- Relief from anxiety, inflammation, psychosis, spasms, seizures and other conditions without the feeling of dysphoria or lethargy.
As Aquarius Cannabis explains “CBD vs. THC levels in marijuana influence the way the bud makes you feel.
First of all, strains that have high levels of THC and low levels of CBD will give you a strong “high” and minimal pain relief or anti-inflammatory properties.
There are also with high levels of both THC and CBD are best suited for serious medical conditions as these strains can provide both psychoactive highs to ease the mind and anxiety, as well as severe pain relief and anti-inflammation.
Finally, there are strains that are low in THC and high in CBD have minimal “high” effects; in fact you would probably barely feel as if you had consumed cannabis. The CBD, however, would be a great pain reliever, cramp-reducer, and anti-inflammatory.
Some people even report they feel more focused, less stressed, and experience less ‘mental chatter’ when consuming CBD-rich cannabis, so they hit a high CBD strain like AC/DC or Cannatonic before writing, reading, or tackling the long overdue email inbox.”
There are four ways cannabis (and most efficiently cannabis oil treatment) works killing cancer cells
The Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology of the Complutense University in Madrid, proved that THC, inhibit the growth of new human breast cancer cells.
In addition, other studies show (here and here), that CBD is a potent inhibitor of both cancer growth and spread of various types of cancer including: Breast, skin, pancreatic, bone, lung, colon, glioma, endocrine tumors and leukaemia/lymphoma and others.
Metastatic cancer (cancer that have spread from one place in the body to another), are among the most difficult to treat. Research suggests that cannabis prevents the cancer cells from spreading and adhering to other healthy cells.
There are several studies that show (like these – 1, 2) that in addition to the above-described anti cancer effects, cannabis oil treatment has been shown to normalize tumor vasculature. As a result, the tumor is not able to continue creating new blood vessels to steal oxygen and nutrients from other healthy cells of the body. Therefore, this cut the tumor’s food supply and encourages death by starvation.
In a healthy person, cells that are damaged or aged can undergo a process of programmed cell death (apoptosis). But, for some reason yet unknown to science*, cancer cells don’t respond to signals that would otherwise cause them to self-destruct. Nevertheless scientists found that cannabinoids are very effective in inducing cancer cells apoptosis in both in vitro and in vivo tests.
* Researchers at the University of Western Ontario have identified the protein (RanBPM) that regulates apoptosis, which is a huge first step to understand the process.
This is not the complete list, but the most common types of cancer that have being cured with cannabis oil treatment.
For more information about how cannabis oil therapy can cure each type of cancer, read the following articles:
For a list of 700 diseases and conditions that can be treated with cannabis, visit:
The use of Cannabis Oil Therapy goes beyond treating cancer. It is also extremely effective in alleviating cancer-related symptoms. Hence, the why so many cancer patients, especially those undergoing chemo, turn into medical cannabis (either as oil, edibles, raw or smoked/vaporized) to relieve themselves from them.
2 of the most critical symptoms cannabis can alleviate in a cancer patient are pain and nausea.
If you ask anyone who has ever smoked cannabis and had pain, any kind of pain, cancer related or non-related, this is definitely one of the things they would tell you: “It’s gone” or “It went down very much”.
Marijuana is very well known for its pain killer properties. But, is there any scientific research that supports what people in the streets are saying?
A selective review of medical cannabis in cancer pain management was published in Aug, 2017 by the University of Toronto, where they presented “a selection of representative clinical studies, from small pilot studies conducted in 1975, to double-blind placebo-controlled trials conducted in 2014 that evaluated the efficacy of cannabinoid-based therapies containing tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and cannabidiol (CBD) for reducing cancer-associated pain”
Their conclusion goes as follows: “There is evidence suggesting that medical cannabis reduces chronic or neu-ropathic pain in advanced cancer patients. However, the results of many studies lacked statistical power, in some cases due to limited number of study subjects.
Therefore, there is a need for the conduct of further double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trials with large sample sizes in order to establish the optimal dosage and efficacy of different cannabis-based therapies.”
Nausea and vomiting
Back in 75 the New England Journal of Medicine published a study of the antiemetic (anti-nausea) effects of cannabis in patients undergoing chemotherapy. Here’s an extract of that study:
“No patient vomited while experiencing a subjective ‘high.’ Oral tetrahydrocannabinol has antiemetic properties and is significantly better than a placebo in reducing vomiting caused by chemotherapeutic agents.”
In a 2005 interview with newsweek, Dr. Donald Abrams, chief of hematology-oncology at San Francisco General Hospital and a professor of clinical medicine at the University of California in San Francisco, said: “A day doesn’t go by where I don’t see a cancer patient who has nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, pain, depression and insomnia.”… “Marijuana is the only anti-nausea medicine that increases appetite.”
Improves Overall Quality of Life
Loss of appetite is just another of the symptoms cannabis can alleviate in a cancer patient. Poor Sleep and depression are also part of the big list of these symptoms.
It helps patients sleep and elevates their mood—no easy feat when someone is facing a life-threatening illness. As Dr. Abrams says “I could write six different prescriptions, all of which may interact with each other or the chemotherapy that the patient has been prescribed. Or I could just recommend trying one medicine.”
Low doses of THC have also been found to boost serotonin levels, giving it an antidepressant effect.
Rick Simpson is without a doubt the man who put the idea of using Cannabis oil Treatment for Cancer, back on the table.
He became worldwide known after the documentary “Run from the Cure: The Rick Simpson Story” came to life in 2008.
After a serious head injury in 1997, Rick Simpson sought relief from his medical condition through the use of medicinal cannabis oil.
In 2003 Rick was diagnosed with basal cell carcinoma skin cancer. He had 3 spots of cancer on his body, 2 on his face and 1 on his neck.
Rick’s decision on how to handle this diagnosis would be world changing.
After not having much luck with surgery Rick decided to try something different. He remembered a radio headline he heard almost 30 years earlier. The radio headline had stated that the University of Virginia had found the cannabinoid in cannabis THC could kill cancer in mice. He figured that if it kills cancer in mice it would kill his cancer too.
Rick’s decision was to go for the cannabis oil treatment. So, he applied his cannabis oil to some bandages and put them on the skin cancer. After 4 days of waiting he decided it was time to see if anything had happened under the bandages. To Rick’s surprise the cancer was gone.
His cannabis oil had cured his cancer.
When Rick re-discovered that the cannabis oil (with its high concentration of T.H.C.) cured cancers and other illnesses, he tried to share it with as many people as he could free of charge, curing and controlling literally hundreds of people’s illnesses…
But, when the story went public, the long arm of the law snatched the medicine – leaving potentially thousands of people without their cancer treatments – and leaving Rick with unconstitutional charges of possessing and trafficking marijuana!
It really is a documentary you must watch.
Here’s the documentary:
Make sure you also grab your copies of Rick’s Books, they are great resources:
There are many recipes out there to make cannabis oil, being Rick Simpson Cannabis Oil Recipe without a doubt the most famous one.
Rick Simpson oil is a Cannabis oil extract that you can make by soaking cannabis plant material in a solvent such as ethanol or isopropyl alcohol and then evaporating the solvent to leave only the pure cannabis oil behind. Typically, this oil is then put into small syringes in the fridge for storage and later medicinal use.
Full recipe here: How to make Rick Simpson’s Cannabis Oil
In addition, there is also a company called Endoca that sells CBD Extract, which has a foundation with the same name, which is bringing a lot of good information about cannabis as a medicine to the public for free.
They claim to have a more refined and safer procedure that the one Rick uses in his recipe.
Here is a video with the procedure:
Full recipe here: How to make Endoca’s Cannabis Oil
According to cureyourcancer.org: “For most people it takes about 60 grams (or about 60ml) of cannabis oil to kill most cancers. For the average person it will take about 90 days to ingest the full 60 gram treatment of cannabis oil. It is important to remember that the 60 gram/ml 90 day treatment protocol is just a recommendation and starting point. It can take some people a longer time to finish their treatment.”
Common Cannabis Oil treatment protocol
- First week: 3 doses of cannabis oil per day of about the size of half grain of white rice.
- After the first week: Double the dose every four days until you get to 1 ml/1 gr. It can take up to 30-35 days to get there. Once there the dosage should remain the same until you heal the cancer.
- After the cancer has gone: Continue the treatment for at least 2 more weeks.
- To keep the good health: You can take 1 gr a month
It might be possible that the cannabis oil get into your bloodstream better through suppositories than orally taking the oil.
Organic cocoa butter makes an excellent medium for making the suppositories.
Add 1-2 gr of the oil per 100 gr of cocoa butter as a starting point. After that, you will increase the dose working towards having the same dose as taken orally.
What you need:
- ORGANIC Cocoa Butter (very important that is organic; you could be causing more damage if not, due to the extensive use of chemicals in Cocoa production).
- Gentle heating device like a Candle Warmer
- Suppository Molds.
- Slowly melt the cocoa butter using the candle warmer.
- Once the butter is completely melted add the oil and stir until the oil is evenly mixed throughout.
- Pour the mixture into the suppository molds.
- Let them cool at room temperature.
Getting the oil as close as possible to the cancer is a good idea. Hence, their use are a great idea for cancers in the lower parts of the body (but not only for those).
Cannabis Oil Treatment for Skin Cancer:
- You need an ounce of high quality Cannabis to make about 3-4gr of oil to treat skin cancer.
- Apply the oil directly in the affected area and cover it with a clean bandage.
- Re-apply oil and change bandage every 1 or 2 days
- Continue until cancer is gone and two more weeks beyond that, to ensure killing all the cancer cells.
In most skin cancer cases, the cancer disappears in less than three weeks. In extreme cases it could take longer. Just continue the treatment until the cancer is gone disappears. In conclusion, the speed of healing will depend on your own rate of healing and how deep the cancer is.
An example of a Basal Cell Carcinoma being cured in only 35 days using Cannabis Oil Treatment:
No matter which cancer treatment you choose to follow, this is a must in your journey. Your habits and diet must be in accordance with an attitude of healing, so you must acquire (if you don’t have them already) very healthy ones.
First of all, it’s to try to get your body into the normal alkaline PH levels every human being should have as cancer develops ONLY in acidic and poorly oxygenated environments.
Some recommendations to achieve this are:
- If smoking, QUIT! Quite possible you already know this anyways.
- Incorporate as many dark green leafs to your diet as you can. They are rich in chlorophyll, which it is like drinking liquid oxygen.
- Breathing exercises: We have forgotten how to properly breathe, so this is a good thing to do. Try doing the following exercises as many times as you can during the day, especially in the morning when you wake up, to give to your body a boost of very well needed oxygen and fuel.
- Add as many of these cancer fighting foods as you can to your diet:
- Green Tea
- Probiotics and cultured foods
- Healthy unrefined oils like Flax Seed and Coconut oil.
- Read this article for more cancer fighting foods.
- Drink lots of water, this will help your improving your body’s normal functioning and get rid of toxins.
- Stop eating refined sugar or artificial sweeteners. You can replace them with organic raw cane sugar, honey or maple syrup.
- Meditate. It’s been proven over and over again that meditation helps anyone to improve his/her quality of life. Cancer patients are not the exception and it actually has other benefits related to it.
There have been people who have experienced withdrawal symptoms when the original cannabis oil treatment is finished.
They didn’t take a maintenance dose of oil nor did they ingest cannabis in any other fashion, such as vaporizing.
These people had symptoms like:
Extreme anxiety, panic attacks, repetitive negative thoughts, inability to focus, no motivation, racing mind, insomnia, loss of appetite, sweats, lack of sex drive.
The patients manifested symptoms that in some cases mimicked depression.
These symptoms were gone within 10-14 days. Not all patients experience these side effects after they finish the cannabis oil treatment.
- They support the need for more scientific research on cannabinoids for cancer patients.
- Recognize the need for better and more effective therapies that can overcome the side effects of cancer and its treatment.
- In addition, the Society also believes that the classification of marijuana as a Schedule I controlled substance by the DEA imposes numerous conditions on researchers and deters scientific study of cannabinoids.
- Federal officials should examine options consistent with federal law for enabling more scientific study on marijuana.
- Medical decisions about pain and symptom management should be made between the patient and his or her doctor. Furthermore, the doctors should balance the evidence of benefit and harm to the patient, the patient’s preferences and values, and any laws and regulations that may apply.
- The American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network (ACS CAN), the Society’s advocacy affiliate, has not taken a position on legalization of marijuana for medical purposes because of the need for more scientific research on marijuana’s potential benefits and harms.
- However, ACS CAN opposes the smoking or vaping of marijuana and other cannabinoids in public places because the carcinogens in marijuana smoke pose numerous health hazards to the patient and others in the patient’s presence.
Cannabis Oil Treatment Safety
Fatally overdosing on marijuana in its most commonly ingested forms is seemingly impossible.
In 1988, a DEA judge argued in favor of rescheduling marijuana in part because of its low harm profile. In his ruling, he wrote that a user would have to ingest somewhere between 20,000 to 40,000 times the amount of THC contained in a single joint to approach lethal toxicity.
“A smoker would theoretically have to consume nearly 1,500 pounds of marijuana within about fifteen minutes to induce a lethal response,” wrote Judge Francis Young.
Another recent study suggests a lethal dose of marijuana may actually be even higher.
To be at risk of fatal poisoning, a user would have to orally ingest more than half a gram of pure THC per kilogram of body mass, according to a 2014 analysis of the compound.
Therefore, at 88 kg, the average American man would have to down more than an ounce and a half of 100% Pure THC extract. That’s almost certainly not possible.
“That’s far more than most people will consume throughout their entire lifetime,” said Jahan Marcu, chief science officer at Americans for Safe Access, an organization that advocates for cannabis as medicine.
Cannabis oil use may cause a decrease in concentration, memory, and the ability to learn and think. It is not safe to mix cannabis oil with other medications — such as antidepressants, anxiety medications, pain relievers, seizure medications and muscle relaxers — because it may cause drowsiness and fatigue.
Do not use cannabis oil, or any cannabis product, if you are pregnant, could become pregnant or are breastfeeding. You should play safe as there are very split conclusions around this topic. After all, it is your child’s and your quality of life on the line.
There are many strains of cannabis, and they are not all equal. Try to make the oil yourself with organic plant material grown by you or a reputable grower. Or if you buy it, make sure to purchase it through a reputable and lab-tested company.
Finally, go through the legal and safe means of obtaining it in order to ensure the health benefits and limit the side effects of the Cannabis Oil Treatment.